Deteriorating security in Daraa: “informant” with regime security services found dead in Al-Yadoudah
Daraa Province – Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: Syrian Observatory activists have reported that a person was found dead in the early hours of Sunday morning near Al-Yadoudah town in the western countryside of Daraa. The dead man is a drug dealer and “informant” with regime security services.
Since the beginning of security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 423 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 258 persons, they are as follows:
- 52 civilians, including five women and four children
- 138 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services
- 45 fighters of the faction who struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders
- 17 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces
- Six members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.