Heaviest attack from inside Syria | Iranian-backed militias launched 15 rockets on American base in “Koniko” field
Deir Ezzor province: After midnight of Sunday-Monday, “Koniko” gas field of the “International Coalition” forces in the northern countryside of Deir Ezzor, was subjected to a rocket shelling by the Iranian-backed militias, where the base was shelled with 15 rockets in the heaviest shelling from inside the Syrian territory. No causalities were reported.
In the early hours of today, drones of the militias also attacked Al-Omar oil field base of the International Coalition in the eastern countryside Deir Ezzor.
Moreover, explosions were heard in Al-Shadadi base area of the International Coalition in Al-Hassakah countryside, amid information of targeting the base by the Iranian militias.
After midnight today, violent explosions were heard in the vicinity of Al-Mayadeen city in the countryside of Deir Ezzor, in conjunction with the continued outbreak of fire in the area. This coincided with the fall of missiles at the Al-Omar field base, east of Deir Ezzor, which is the largest American base in Syria.
Since October 19, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) documented 32 attacks carried out by Iranian-backed militias on Coalition bases in different areas across Syria; they are distributed as follows:
• Six attacks on Al-Tanf garrison.
• Seven attacks on Al-Omar oil field base.
• Five attacks on Koniko gas field base.
• One attack on the American base in Rubarya in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
• Five attacks on the Kharab Al-Jair base in Al-Rumailan.
• Six attack on Al-Shaddadi base.
• One attack on Tel Baydar base.
• One attack on Qasrak base