At least 16 were killed in a missile bombing targeted a headquarter where al-Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham were having a meeting for “reconciliation” in Salqin
16 people killed, they are 11 fighters from Jabhat Al-Nusra (al-Qaeda in Levant) and Islamic factions, 3 citizen men and 2 citizen women, they all were killed when a missile believed to be ballistic missile landed in an area of a former police station which is now taken by Jabhat Al-Nusra (al-Qaeda in Levant) as a “court” in the city of Salqin at the northwestern countryside of Idlib, where the missile targeted the area after a meeting in the “court” for reconciliation between al-Nusra Front and the Islamic movement of Ahrar al-Sham and was sponsored by al-Sham Corps after the tension witnessed by the city between both parties, the targeting was accompanied by the flight of warplanes in the sky of the area, and the death toll is expected to rise because there are some people in critical situation, while the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights received a copy of the agreement’s draft between Al-Nusra Front and Ahrar al-Sham Movement due to the tension between both parties in Salqin, it says:
This is an agreement form between Al-Nusra Front and Ahrar al-Sham Movement due to the problem that occurred in Salqin and the brother Abu al-Qasim al-Dairi of Al-Nusra Front was killed, both parties represented by brother “Abu Ali al-Qasir from Al-Nusra Front” and brother “Abu Taleb al-Askari from Ahrar al-Sham”, agreed to the following:
- Handover the one who caused and started the killing and they are: Majd al-Naif and with him around five people to a third party which is al-Iman battalions represented by “Abu Abdo Sayyaf” the emir, who has pledged full neutrality and not to hand over detainees to any party except with the permission of the Sharia Committee assigned to solve this case.
- Forming Sharia committee of which both parties agreed to, to settle the case, composed of Sheikh Abdul Razzaq al-Mahdi, Sheikh Abu Azzam Jazrawi and Sheikh Abu IsHaq al-Qadi.
- Releasing the detainees held by both parties and the returning all the confiscated.
- These items should be carried out according to the sequence above respectively.
- Both parties commit themselves to cooperate with the Sharia Committee and handover everything it may ask and bring what is necessary for it.