Security chaos | Unidentified gunmen shoot two drug dealers in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen have shot two civilians trading and promoting drugs, in front of the Municipal Council in Tafs city injuring one civilian severely and the other civilian slightly.
This comes in light of the security chaos in areas of the Syrian south.
Accordingly, since early 2022, the number of attacks in Daraa province has risen to 222, which left 178 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 87 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 70 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Ten former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three Russian-backed militiaman.