Having been kidnapped near military checkpoint | Civilian found dead in northern Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR sources have reported that a civilian from Ankhil city was found dead and dumped in Jasim city in the northern countryside of Daraa, nearly 48 hours after having been kidnapped from his farmland, near the military checkpoint in Al-Aliyah to the west of Jasim city.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 328, which left 281 people dead; and they are as follows:
- 137 civilians, including three women and five children.
- 119 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
- 14 former fighters who did not joined any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
- An ex-ISIS member.
- Seven unidentified people.
- Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th