57th attack | Turkish drone targets Autonomous Administration areas killing three tunnel workers in Al-Raqqa
Al-Raqqa province: SOHR activists have reported that a Turkish drone attacked tunnel workers in the vicinity of Al-Hisha checkpoint in eastern Ain Eissa countryside, killing three workers and injuring another worker.
Accordingly, the number of attacks carried out by Turkish drones on areas controlled by the “Autonomous Administration in northern and north-eastern Syria, AANES” since early 2022 has reached 57. These attacks left ten civilians and 54 combatants, including two children and 13 females, dead, while over 93 others sustained various injuries. Here is a monthly distribution of attacks by Turkish drones in 2022:
• January: Three attacks left three people dead and 13 others injured.
• February: Ten attacks killed eight people, including two children and a young female fighter, and injured 21 others.
• March: Two attacks injured two people.
• April: 11 attacks left six people dead, including three women, and 19 others injured.
• May: Four attacks left three people dead, including a woman, and seven others injured.
• June: Three attacks left a combatant dead and five others injured.
• July: Three attacks left a civilian and 13 combatants, including seven women, dead and ten others injured.
• August: Ten attacks left four civilians, including two children, and 14 combatants, including a prominent commander, dead. In addition, nine others were injured.
• September: A girl died affected by wounds she sustained on August 18, and six military men were killed.