After three civilians killed by regime bombardment | Little girl killed in targeting by “HTS” on Sahil Al-Ghab area in Hama
A child died in the early hours of today, after being hit by shrapnel yesterday, in a targeting by “HTS” with rockets and heavy artillery shells on Ain Al-Hamam village in Sahil Al-Ghab northwest of Hama, within “Putin-Erdogan” area.
Yesterday, SOHR reported that Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham fired rockets and artillery shells on regime gatherings and camps in Na’ourah, Jurin, Al-Bahsa, Al-Barakah and Ain Hamam villages in Sahl Al-Ghab in north-western Hama. Meanwhile, some shells hit residential areas where a little girl was injured and taken to the hospital.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 151 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 232 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 127 combatants and 46 civilians, including five women and other children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• 13 civilians were killed by regime forces, including a woman and two children.
• 165 members of regime forces, including nine officers.
• An Afghan militiaman of “Liwaa Fatemiyoun.”
• A member of the Syrian Hezbollah.
• 44 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• Two members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.
• One member of “Al-Sham Corps.”
• One member of “Hurras Al-Din” organisation.
• The Commander-in-chief of Russian Special Tasks Forces.
• A militiaman of the Iranian-backed “Liwaa Al-Baqer.”
• A member of “Soqour Al-Sham.”